- To help CMBC experience total prayer saturation by making prayer an integral part of everything we do
- To inspire the desire and the urgency for prayer
- To provide ongoing prayer opportunities and events
- To insure that all prayer requests of the body are addressed in a timely, appropriate, and confidential manner.
- To challenge the congregation to increase time spent in personal and corporate prayer
"Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, or things in Heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." ~ Philippians 2:9-11
The CMBC Prayer Commission adopts the belief that prayer is foundational to everthing done in and through the church body. To that end, we submit to Jesus Christ as the Head of the church and will strive to obey His command that His church should be called a House of Prayer. As inspried by the Holy Spirit, we will lead the church in both individual and corporate prayer and create prayer and intercession opportunities to help others to connect to Christ.
Click Below to Ignite Your Day With